Intellica was founded in early 2006 by two professionals very experienced in Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Data Integration. The company has grown from a two-person company to a 30+ person company by 2012, after which, under the current CEO, grew to about 100-person company that has successfully delivered 100+ projects in 40+ enterprise customers in 10+ different countries.
In mid-2015, Intellica spinned of a product company, EVAM, to further develop and sell the internally developed and very successful EVAM product – a complex event processing and streaming analytics solution. EVAM has become the dominant vendor in Turkey and the region, reaching 35 major customer references by 2016.
Approximately 20 consultants from Intellica were transferred to the new company EVAM.
Intellica has grown again since the split and has grown organically up to 100 consultants in 2016.
In early 2016, Intellica’s founding partners decided to transfer ownership to PIA, a wholly Turkish owned company operating primarily in the telecommunications industry, providing OSS/BSS, as well as custom software development services.
WHAT INTELLICA DOES
Intellica is a provider of Business Intelligence solutions and services for making better business decisions, customer relationship management, customer experience management and profitability management. Intellica’s domain includes data warehousing, data modeling, big data, data integration, data mining, data quality and consistency, reporting and analytics systems.
Intellica offers the following types of services in these areas:
- Consultancy Services (Maturity/Readiness Assessment, Roadmap Generation, Tool Selection Criteria)
- Project Implementation Services (turn-key implementation of business intelligence / data warehousing projects)
- Contractual Outsourcing Services (providing contractual consultants to deliver as per daily business requirements at the Client and/or delivering defined work packages)
- Managed Services (taking over the operations and development work of a department in Intellica’s domain)
- Industry Data Warehouse Models for Telecommunications and Banking
- The ICC (Intelligent Consistency Checker) solution to address data consistency issues
- The ReTouch (Data Entry Management) solution to address controlled and verified import of local or third party data into business intelligence systems.
- EVAM Event Stream Processing Platform – a high performance, high availability event processing solution to address diverse real-time applications, such as real-time contextual marketing, fraud management, alert management, IoT applications, etc. Developed by Intellica, now a separate product company, with projects implemented by Intellica.
Intellica offers the services above with a vendor-agnostic skill-set, using technologies by vendors such as Oracle, SAP, Teradata, IBM, SAS, Informatica and Microsoft. Intellica has also entered into joint activities with systems integrators and consultancy companies such as Accenture, Atos, Deloitte and KMPG.
Intellica’s clients are mostly in the Telecommunications and Banking industries, though Intellica has implemented projects in Public, Energy and Media industries as well.